These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern the access or use by you of applications, websites, content, products, and services (the “Services”) made available by HK PICK-UP Limited.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING OUR SERVICES.
1. Any Pickupp Top Up & Earn Program user who registers in June automatically participates in this program and is bound by these terms and conditions.
3. This promotion starts from 25 October 2022 and ends on 31 December 2022 ("Promotion Period"), both dates inclusive. We reserve our sole discretion to change the promotion period at any time.
4. The rewards or rebate will be issued within one month after the first top-up.
5. The extra rebate credit is valid until 1 month after it is issued, is invalid at 0:00 AM, and expires at 11:59 PM on the previous day.
6. Rebates are deducted once used and cannot be altered, cancelled, withdrawn or exchanged for cash.
7. We reserve our sole discretion, without notice or reason, and without any liability for this, and may at any time:
(a)amend, vary, suspend or terminate this Promotion or these Terms (including the Rebate Amount);
(b) refuse to offer or distribute a rebate to you for any reason we deem relevant; and
(c) Make any decisions related to this promotion (including refusing or suspending your participation in this promotion, or deciding whether this promotion can be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions).
8. In case of any dispute, Pickupp reserves the right of final decision.
9. Users can view their personal records on the Pickupp website or app.
10. Each eligible participant can only be awarded once
11. Participants must be holders of valid HKID cards. Users are required to provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request.
12. When the user's membership is terminated, they will automatically withdraw from the rebate program, and the rebates that have been and will be earned will become invalid.
13. Rebates are not transferable or exchangeable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
14. You should provide and update your information timely in accordance with Pickupp’s requirements. If the information you provide is false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, Pickupp has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of some or all of the Services to you.